I am a wildlife ecologist with interests in distance sampling, population ecology and dynamics, wildlife demography, Galiform ecology and management, wildlife survey/monitoring techniques, avian ecology and management, and effects of wind energy development on avian populations.
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '14 at 17:47
Top network posts
- 8 Books about model selection in ecology
- 8 Applicability of chi-square test if many cells have frequencies less than 5
- 7 Do any birds beside the family Columbidae (or any reptile or mammal) feed their young "Crop Milk"
- 6 AIC & BIC number interpretation
- 5 Custom power analysis in R
- 5 Initialize ARIMA simulations with different time-series
- 5 Using AIC, for model selection when both models are equally weighted, and one model has fewer parameters
- View more network posts →