I am currently tenure-track faculty in Singapore, having previously been a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Quantum Technologies and before that a Merton College JRF in Theoretical Physics and Senior Research Fellow in Oxford University Department of Materials. My research focuses largely on theoretical aspects of quantum information processing.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
46 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '13 at 2:24
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.2k 13.2k 4242 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Physics 8.1k 8.1k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 639 639 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cryptography 251 251 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 719 Sorting 1 million 8-decimal-digit numbers with 1 MB of RAM
- 48 What is the most efficient way to generate a random permutation from probabilistic pairwise swaps?
- 47 What are the best current lower bounds on 3SAT?
- 42 Physics results in TCS?
- 41 What is the use of a Universal-NOT gate?
- 38 What can the D-Wave quantum computer do?
- 38 "The Solution Problem" - How to get credit for your work as an undergrad?
- View more network posts →