How many licks does it take to understand a regular expression?
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '16 at 19:18
- Stack Overflow 36k 36k 3838 gold badges109109 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 637 637 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 388 388 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 379 379 22 gold badges77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 524 How do I get the directory from a file's full path?
- 402 Associating enums with strings in C#
- 237 Humans can now run 40 mph. How do I keep the stupid people alive?
- 209 Mercurial .hgignore for Visual Studio 2008 projects
- 191 How do I find the stack trace in Visual Studio?
- 168 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- 166 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 16 '16