Currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science at North Carolina State University under the advisement of Dr. Chris Martens, Principles of Expressive Machines (POEM) Lab. Before that, I completed my MS Computer Science degree from Georgia Tech specializing in Interactive Intelligence under the advisement of Dr. Mark Riedl, Entertainment Intelligence Lab. I also worked with Disney Research, Pittsburgh as a Lab Associate Intern for a year .
Some random projects I've worked on in the past:
- Augmented/Mixed Reality Video Game using Procedural Content Generation
- Marvel Comic Universe (Social Network/Aggregate Media Analysis) Interactive Visualization
- Artificial Intelligence Murder Mystery Story Generator
- Isolation: An AI Game Playing Agent competing using Player Modeling
PS: If you do play the Isolation board game against our AI, please take the survey after the game (for science!)
My blog : Tech-Talk-Tone @Wordpress
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 873 873 1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 397 397 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 356 356 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 287 287 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 What database does PhoneGap use and what is the size limit?
- 35 Phonegap Offline Database
- 25 How make Safari download PDF files instead of opening them in-page?
- 12 Why does the Tardis hate Clara?
- 6 How do you add a breakpoint in Xcode?
- 6 Amazon Product Advertising API : How to get a JSON response for ItemLookup/Search
- View more network posts →