My specialties are in electronic and software engineering and I have extensive experience developing software, firmware, and hardware throughout all life-cycle phases. I am an expert in pulling all types of sensor data into microcontrollers, processing that data, and communicating it to other machines (M2M) or human operators (HMI).
Designing and developing efficient, high quality, and maintainable embedded systems is my passion.
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 886 886 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 327 327 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 Using multiple delimiters in awk
- 100 Azure SQL Database "DTU percentage" metric
- 77 Web deployment task failed. Could not connect...server did not respond
- 43 How to improve torque and RPM of a DC motor?
- 41 Quadcopter liPo battery weight/capacity trade off
- 39 Why don't we use wireless electricity today?
- 36 What is the difference between unconditional branch and unconditional jump (instructions in MIPS)?
- View more network posts →