My specialties are in electronic and software engineering and I have extensive experience developing software, firmware, and hardware throughout all life-cycle phases. I am an expert in pulling all types of sensor data into microcontrollers, processing that data, and communicating it to other machines (M2M) or human operators (HMI).
Designing and developing efficient, high quality, and maintainable embedded systems is my passion.
New York, United States
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '12 at 13:15
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 866 866 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 327 327 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 353 Using multiple delimiters in awk
- 100 Azure SQL Database "DTU percentage" metric
- 73 Web deployment task failed. Could not connect...server did not respond
- 43 How to improve torque and RPM of a DC motor?
- 41 Quadcopter liPo battery weight/capacity trade off
- 39 Why don't we use wireless electricity today?
- 33 What is the difference between unconditional branch and unconditional jump (instructions in MIPS)?
- View more network posts →