I like doing things manually. But I'm finally picking up on how incredibly useful all these new tools are.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 6 '13 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 2222 gold badges5656 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Astronomy 670 670 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 564 564 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 77 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 288 288 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 128 Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 106 Use CSS to automatically add 'required field' asterisk to form inputs
- 105 Can a for loop increment/decrement by more than one?
- 91 Is saving passwords in Chrome as safe as using LastPass if you leave it signed in?
- 36 Create a GitHub webhook for when a pull request is accepted & merged to master
- View more network posts →