Java desktop app. enthusiast (for the x-platform, rich client experience). No strong opinions on technologies, platforms etc. beyond that.
Some of the tools formerly available at my pscode.org domain can be downloaded from my Google Share Drive.
At StackExchange: Completed the Java Web Start, JNLP, Applet & Java Sound tag information pages. Top user in same tags. Asked the How to create screenshots? FAQ & wrote the Why CS teachers should stop teaching Java applets blog post. One of the most prolific editors.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 '13 at 6:13
- Stack Overflow 154.9k 154.9k 2929 gold badges174174 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 741 741 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 Difference between java/javaw/javaws
- 178 How to add JTable in JPanel with null layout?
- 165 How to best position Swing GUIs?
- 157 Providing white space in a Swing GUI
- 124 Generating Unique Random Numbers in Java
- 109 Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- 95 How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- View more network posts →