Java desktop app. enthusiast (for the x-platform, rich client experience). No strong opinions on technologies, platforms etc. beyond that.
Some of the tools formerly available at my pscode.org domain can be downloaded from my Google Share Drive.
At StackExchange: Completed the Java Web Start, JNLP, Applet & Java Sound tag information pages. Top user in same tags. Asked the How to create screenshots? FAQ & wrote the Why CS teachers should stop teaching Java applets blog post. One of the most prolific editors.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 '13 at 6:13
- Stack Overflow 164.2k 164.2k 3636 gold badges203203 silver badges408408 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7k 7k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 What is the difference between 'java', 'javaw', and 'javaws'?
- 181 How to add JTable in JPanel with null layout?
- 170 How to best position Swing GUIs?
- 166 Providing white space in a Swing GUI
- 153 Generating Unique Random Numbers in Java
- 119 Why are the Level.FINE logging messages not showing?
- 97 How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- View more network posts →