Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Birmingham
- Physics 9k 9k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 681 681 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 647 647 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 What conservation law corresponds to Lorentz boosts?
- 75 Do Maxwell's Equations overdetermine the electric and magnetic fields?
- 73 Why is the sky not purple?
- 23 Why do Maxwell's equations contain each of a scalar, vector, pseudovector and pseudoscalar equation?
- 22 If we count Avogadro's Number of stars that are closest to Earth, how big that space would be?
- 22 Does Kaluza-Klein theory successfully unify GR and EM? Why can't it be extended to the Standard Model gauge group?
- 22 What could explain the measurements that the Methuselah star is older than the universe?
- View more network posts →