Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '14 at 8:56
- Electrical Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 235 235 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Do all Wikipedia articles lead to Philosophy?
- 58 In a USB cable, is it OK to swap the D+ and D- wires?
- 53 Can a circuit be powered from Earth with a return ground on Mars?
- 50 Do professional software developers write an average of 10 lines of code per day?
- 39 How fast does electricity flow?
- 36 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 17 Which way does electricity power a circuit?
- View more network posts →