I live in upstate New York and am interested in Genealogy, although I have been lately taking a break from it. I volunteer for Find-a-Grave and my hobbies include travel and photography. I have a fantastic husband, 3 wonderful adult sons, 2 marvelous grandsons, 1 gorgeous granddaughter a 1 beautiful daughter-in-law. Our home currently includes a rescue cat and two tropical fish tanks. In the past we've had dogs, turtles, birds (noisy) and a pet iguana.
New York, United States
Member for 8 years, 6 months
48 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '13 at 8:56
Top network posts
- 48 When documenting location, should current or historical place names be used?
- 20 How should I record women with unknown maiden name?
- 20 Encourage rescue cat to sit in lap
- 14 Determining relationship (e.g. number of removes) with cousin?
- 12 What details are needed about ancestor to uncover ship they immigrated to America on?
- 11 How do I eliminate the black algae from my planted aquarium?
- 10 Gravestones without date of death seems odd. Is it common?
- View more network posts →