University of Utah, UT
Member for 9 years, 1 month
I am graduate student at the University of Utah though I am currently visiting Université de Montréal under the supervision of Dr. Yoshua Bengio. My focus is on the application of machine learning to robotics. Namely techniques like Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning. My wife, Darliegh Webb, and I have been together over a decade and we have two children, a son and a daughter.
- Robotics 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 366 366 99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 273 273 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 225 225 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 What are the advantages of ReLU over sigmoid function in deep neural networks?
- 25 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 25 Guideline to select the hyperparameters in Deep Learning
- 23 What're the differences between PCA and autoencoder?
- 21 How to select cameras for a stereo vision system?
- 21 Particle filters: How to do resampling?
- 21 Why are quadcopters more common in robotics than other configurations?
- View more network posts →