I am graduate student at the University of Utah though I am currently visiting Université de Montréal under the supervision of Dr. Yoshua Bengio. My focus is on the application of machine learning to robotics. Namely techniques like Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning. My wife, Darliegh Webb, and I have been together over a decade and we have two children, a son and a daughter.
University of Utah, UT
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '13 at 16:17
- Robotics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 366 366 99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 273 273 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 225 225 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 What are the advantages of ReLU over sigmoid function in deep neural networks?
- 24 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 24 Guideline to select the hyperparameters in Deep Learning
- 21 How to select cameras for a stereo vision system?
- 21 Why are quadcopters more common in robotics than other configurations?
- 21 What're the differences between PCA and autoencoder?
- 20 Particle filters: How to do resampling?
- View more network posts →