New York, United States
Member for 9 years, 2 months
Trying to learn SQL, R, Python, VBA and Hadoop. Getting a lot of great help here. I want to use the skills I learn for work in health care informatics and market data including unstructured.
Pet Peeves: People who down vote and do not tell you why, if your going to take the time to down vote tell the person why you are doing so, this way they can actually make improvements.
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1010 gold badges4242 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Area 51 1k 1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Data Science 986 986 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 725 725 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 431 431 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 "Non Zero Exit Status" R 3.0.1 'XML' and 'RCurl'
- 48 Use a loop to plot n charts Python
- 42 Is the R language suitable for Big Data
- 42 Publicly Available Datasets
- 38 JOIN vs. INNER JOIN and FULL OUTER JOIN
- 32 Wife does not work but wants “own” money/allowance
- 28 Strange Cron Job takes up 100% of CPU Ubuntu 18 LTS Server
- View more network posts →