I'm a Post-Doctoral Research Associate in atmospheric remote sensing at the University of Reading in Reading, England. I first came to Stack Exchange for practical reasons: Tex.SE has been of major help when I wrote my licentiate (midterm) thesis. Since then, I have discovered the joy of many websites. As my network profile will show, I'm interested in travel, outdoor, scientific skepticism, and as I work in academia, also in academia and LaTeX.
Member for 9 years
106 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 20:22
- Travel 49.4k 49.4k 1515 gold badges136136 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Politics 41.1k 41.1k 1313 gold badges117117 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Academia 39.1k 39.1k 1414 gold badges120120 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 25.5k 25.5k 1212 gold badges8181 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 1414 gold badges7373 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 277 `staticmethod` and `abc.abstractmethod`: Will it blend?
- 238 Why do American colleges and universities have sports teams?
- 196 Why prohibit engine braking?
- 154 Generate password in python
- 133 How hard do early-career academics in the United States work, really?
- 129 My car broke down in Siberia. What do I do now?
- 124 What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?
- View more network posts →