I'm a Post-Doctoral Fellow in atmospheric remote sensing at the University of Reading in Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. I first came to Stack Exchange for practical reasons: Tex.SE has been of major help when I wrote my licentiate (midterm) thesis. Since then, I have discovered the joy of many websites. As my network profile will show, I'm interested in travel, outdoor, scientific skepticism, and as I work in academia, also in academia and LaTeX.
Profile photo by Dobromila, CC By-SA, via Wikimedia Commons
Top Network Posts
- 221 Why do American colleges and universities have sports teams?
- 187 Why prohibit engine braking?
- 127 My car broke down in Siberia. What do I do now?
- 118 How hard do early-career academics in the United States work, really?
- 112 Is this photo of Jeremy Corbyn and caption accurate?
- 110 Why so many people do a PhD even when chances of getting academic jobs on its completion are slim?
- 100 Sex worker/student offering her (legal) services
- View more network posts →