Community Moderator for Geographic Information Systems SE
Moderator Pro Tem for Genealogy & Family History SE.
Freelance ArcGIS Specialist & GISP-AP with 25+ years Esri software experience, working where possible with Geoprocessing (including GP Services), ArcPy/Python, Open Source GIS, OGC Interoperability, OpenStreetMap, Zoology & Genealogy.
Available for ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and also to work on per hour basis to tackle any intractable ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy problems which appear on GIS Stack Exchange which are unsuitable to resolving expediently using its Question & Answer format.
Take a brief survey to make your ArcGIS for Desktop (and ArcPy) Training needs known!
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 at 1:51
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 54.9k 54.9k 1717 gold badges8686 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.7k 18.7k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 49 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 26 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 23 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- 22 How to improve rendering performance of a very large shapefile?
- 22 Running Python scripts (with parameters) within another Python script with ArcPy?
- View more network posts →