Community Moderator for Geographic Information Systems SE
Moderator Pro Tem for Genealogy & Family History SE.
Freelance ArcGIS Specialist & GISP-AP with 25+ years Esri software experience, working where possible with Geoprocessing (including GP Services), ArcPy/Python, Open Source GIS, OGC Interoperability, OpenStreetMap, Zoology & Genealogy.
Available for ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and also to work on per hour basis to tackle any intractable ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy problems which appear on GIS Stack Exchange which are unsuitable to resolving expediently using its Question & Answer format.
Take a brief survey to make your ArcGIS for Desktop (and ArcPy) Training needs known!
Member for 10 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 at 18:57
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 61k 61k 1818 gold badges9494 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 28k 28k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 10.6k 10.6k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Could Stack Exchange be less American-centric?
- 78 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 30 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 26 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 23 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- View more network posts →