I'm an Italian teacher of English and, after having been active on EL&U for about three months, I'd like to contribute to spread the knowledge of my mother tongue
Member for 7 years, 11 months
30 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '13 at 13:24
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 620 620 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Italian Language 591 591 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 A more appropriate word for feeling "high"?
- 27 Do I have to be Catholic to visit the Vatican City?
- 21 “When did you born?”
- 17 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 16 Can you use "understand" in progressive constructions?
- 16 Is there a dress code when visiting the Vatican in Rome?
- 16 Are "disgraceful" and "ungraceful" two different kinds of negations?
- View more network posts →