Just call me Mon. All my friends and students do.
I'm an English teacher. Have been one for about 10 years now as a matter of fact; mostly to Japanese and Koreans.
I also have online friends in Europe, South America, America, China and Russia. This is because I keep an ESL-learning Blog.
If you can't catch me here, you can find me there: http://coolelf.net
See ya around!
Top network posts
- 34 "It worths it", "it worth it" or "it is worth it"?
- 33 Meaning of “give a pony”
- 30 "At/on (the) weekend(s)"
- 26 Is there a word for "extreme feminism"?
- 25 "Don't I know you" vs. "do I know you"
- 20 Is there a name for someone who owes a debt?
- 13 Is there a single word that means 'adding more details' or 'enriching with information'
- View more network posts →