I am a senior engineer at Big Ladder Software. We build software to support energy modelers in the areas of buildings, transportation, communities and all areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy.
I am also a PhD candidate at the University of Colorado Boulder in Building Energy Systems Engineering.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
33 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '16 at 20:50
- Area 51 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Computational Science 419 419 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 305 305 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 223 223 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 What is the relationship of BLAS, LAPACK, and other linear algebra libraries?
- 20 How do I get a homebrewed version of GDB working on Mac OS X?
- 16 How do I install the boost library to my MinGW compiler?
- 16 How can I hang a shelf with no visible fasteners?
- 14 Follow up: Execute .sql files from python
- 12 What is the difference between a thesis and a dissertation?
- 7 Follow up: Execute .sql files from python
- View more network posts →