I really appreciate the Stack Overflow community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '19 at 17:36
- Stack Overflow 74.5k 74.5k 3636 gold badges175175 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29k 29k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 558 558 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 450 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 336 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 241 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 145 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 127 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 123 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →