I'm an Aerospace Engineer, with interest in computation, graphic design, typography and even in things concerned with the RealWorld™ such as philosophy, astronomy and people.
I write about Computational Science with Python in Spanish in http://pybonacci.org/
I'm the main developer of poliastro, a Python library for Astrodynamics http://docs.poliastro.space/
Top network posts
- 114 Converting int to bytes in Python 3
- 29 ProcessPoolExecutor from concurrent.futures way slower than multiprocessing.Pool
- 25 ¿Qué consideraciones debería tener en cuenta antes de incluir una librería Open Source?
- 21 Do symbolic links actually make a difference in disk usage?
- 20 How can I access a matlab/octave module from python?
- 20 Is there a standard way to check for Infinite and NaN in Fortran 90/95?
- 20 Define custom probability density function in Python
- View more network posts →