Electrical design engineer with seven years of experience in launch and regulatory certification of new products in a startup environment. Specialization in robotics, motion control, and embedded computing.
BS in Robotics Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- The Workplace 675 675 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Robotics 557 557 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 416 416 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 235 235 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Is It Bad Form to Remove a Deceased LinkedIn Connection?
- 20 Is there any way to boost DC current?
- 15 What are good strategies for tuning PID loops?
- 11 Can you place vias inside a QFN footprint?
- 11 Breadboard layout question
- 9 NMOS FET selection for reverse polarity protection
- 8 Recommended way to connect the exposed pad to ground pins
- View more network posts →