I take my chance to place this in my profile:
Since February 2014, Ukraine has been suffering from Russia's armed invasion and partial occupation. Invading Ukraine, however, is not the final goal for Russian "hybrid war". The final goal is you. If we, the Ukrainians, fail to stop the Russian tanks on our soil, someone else would have to stop them in Poland, Finland, Baltic states, and finally, in your place.
While there is no doubt that your country's army can stop the Russians, think if you want to see a burning Russian tank on the lawn in front of your home. Or think whether you want to become a "collateral victim" when KGB assassinates someone using military-grade nerve agent in the center of your city. Would you wait till that moment or act now (by calling your Senator, for example)?
The world has to stay together to stop Russian invasion in Europe as well as the Russian-equipped, Russian-trained, Russian-financed, and Russian-inspired terrorism all over the world.
Please Support Ukraine.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
119 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 at 3:22
- Ukrainian Language 13.2k 13.2k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Politics 10.3k 10.3k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 7.8k 7.8k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Leaving Thailand after months-long overstay (can't pay fine)
- 105 Confirmed evidence of cyber-warfare using GPS history data
- 96 Free as in "free speech", not as in "free beer"
- 59 "Terrorism has no religion." Why don't Moderate Muslims restrain their Radical counterparts?
- 55 Why doesn't South Korea give up its claim on North Korea?
- 53 what's the best way to hardcode a multiple-line string?
- 46 Was Julius Caesar good at multitasking?
- View more network posts →