Some useful questions and answers:
- Validate that a string is a positive integer
- Insert Item into Array at a Specific Index
- Is there any
Math.pow(x, 0)is NOT 1?
- Wrap Each
*on a Page Using jQuery
- Strange code in jQuery sources:
var !== var ? x : y;
- What's the difference between Array(2) and [undefined, undefined]?
- Detecting if Anything on the Page is being Animated
- Sorting array by even and odd numbers
- Useful undocumented methods and properties of jQuery
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 7 '15 at 11:49
- Stack Overflow 117k 117k 2525 gold badges228228 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 768 768 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 678 678 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 655 655 11 gold badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 355 How to check 'undefined' value in jQuery
- 144 How can I convert an int to an NSString?
- 127 how to get the value of a textarea in jquery?
- View more network posts →