Principal Software Engineer, Inocybe Technologies
Experienced C++ developer, moderate experience in Java, and intermediate in Python, mostly on Unix platforms.
Build Tools: I never have liked make, love SCons, still considering Waf, dont like the cmake syntax, tried Ant for a while, not really interested in Maven.
Passionate about Design Patterns and design in general, and always looking for a good challenge.
Neither here nor there
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 7 '12 at 8:38
Top network posts
- 34 C++11 std::threads vs posix threads
- 21 How to profile pthread mutex in linux?
- 16 Vote for an old question
- 15 C++ Tips for code optimization on ARM devices
- 14 SCons- *** No SConstruct file found
- 14 Do we need sconscript file in every source directory
- 13 How to tell scons to use the C++11 standard
- View more network posts →