Passionate about programming, computer science, data-mining and new technologies in general. Always eager to learn, and happy to teach what I know.
Software engineer with a background in CS and AI, I'm currently working in the big data space with technologies such as Hadoop. I've joined the StackExchange network in an effort to improve my knowledge and also help others get the answers they're looking for.
- Stack Overflow 27.5k 27.5k 1616 gold badges8282 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- French Language 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 705 705 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 593 593 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1551 Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' Recognition
- 154 How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 135 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 101 How does impala provide faster query response compared to hive
- 77 Why HBase is a better choice than Cassandra with Hadoop?
- 72 Having a job in data-mining without a PhD
- 62 How to delete and update a record in Hive
- View more network posts →