I'm a digital archivist at the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP) in the Office of Strategic Initiatives at the Library of Congress and a doctoral student at GMU. I also teach American University's graduate seminar on digital history. I'm interested in online communities, digital history, video games and the history of science.
Take a minute to commit to support the digital preservation stack exchange site proposal.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '13 at 2:01
Top network posts
- 16 At what point in the writing process should one contact an academic book publisher?
- 13 When should conferences precirculate papers?
- 9 Do many academic institutions let students deposit their publications in the institutional repository?
- 6 In universities, how to team up with your colleagues?
- View more network posts →