- Physics 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges7777 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 294 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 239 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 176 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 162 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 129 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 125 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 73 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →