- Physics 29.6k 29.6k 77 gold badges8080 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4k 4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 303 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 243 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 181 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 163 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 132 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 126 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 86 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →