I am a computer science student at Brigham Young University - Idaho, and am currently employed as a web developer on campus. In my spare time, I do Unity game development. I have published five code packages on the Asset Store:
Rexburg, Idaho, USA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '13 at 23:06
- Game Development 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 659 659 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 551 551 1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 269 269 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 227 227 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 What is wrong with my Respawn coroutine?
- 22 Hills in a topdown game
- 13 Remove Text Between Parentheses PHP
- 11 Why do some videogame sequels become bigger?
- 10 How can procedural generation be used to support exploration mechanics?
- 10 Giving the illusion of speed
- 9 Why is .NET Core handling ReadKey differently on Raspbian?
- View more network posts →