I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 9 years
197 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 23:06
- Stack Overflow 369.1k 369.1k 5050 gold badges622622 silver badges821821 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.9k 32.9k 1414 gold badges6060 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.4k 25.4k 33 gold badges7272 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.1k 11.1k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 6.6k 6.6k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 887 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 404 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 350 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 321 Lua string to int
- 285 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 277 Is there any use for unique_ptr with array?
- View more network posts →