I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 7 years, 11 months
196 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 23:06
- Stack Overflow 325.1k 325.1k 4343 gold badges547547 silver badges729729 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.2k 32.2k 1414 gold badges5757 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Game Development 25k 25k 33 gold badges7070 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.7k 10.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 5.1k 5.1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 809 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 383 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 345 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 282 Lua string to int
- 269 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 247 Differences and relationship between glActiveTexture and glBindTexture
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
9 Number of Blender users Mar 16 '13
8 Game Of Thrones May 21 '13
6 What does it mean. “No Shopping Questions”? May 21 '12
5 DITA - Do we need a site for just this? Jan 20 '13
5 Proposal on Book Review Jul 14 '12
5 RE: Possible duplicate of Stack Overflow Apr 29 '12