I am a game developer with a fairly broad knowledgebase in the fields of animation and graphics, with a touch of AI.
- A series of tutorials/eBook on graphics programming
- The Unofficial OpenGL Software Development Kit
- The OpenGL Loader Generator, a much better alternative to GLEW
Member for 8 years, 7 months
196 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '19 at 23:06
- Stack Overflow 353.5k 353.5k 4747 gold badges595595 silver badges783783 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 32.7k 32.7k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Game Development 25.3k 25.3k 33 gold badges7171 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11k 11k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 6k 6k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1158 Why do game developers prefer Windows?
- 861 How do I pass a unique_ptr argument to a constructor or a function?
- 397 Are the days of passing const std::string & as a parameter over?
- 350 Once upon a time, when > was faster than < ... Wait, what?
- 310 Lua string to int
- 272 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 263 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- View more network posts →