Bart Koopman is a Product Manager at SDL and has worked for the company since 2003. In his current role, he is the evangelist of all SDL Web products and the Digital Experience Accelerator in particular.
In the past, Bart worked as a trainer and consultant in the Professional Services department, before that he was a SDL Tridion Technical Support engineer.
Top Network Posts
- 21 explanation of QUEUE_CONSUMERS and QUEUE_FILTERS tables
- 17 How to add field constraints to a Schema
- 17 Developing Page/Component Template Designs through Visual Studio
- 16 List of SDL Tridion References
- 16 What needs to be configured (on CM) when removing session preview for Experience Manager?
- 15 Using Core service to copy items to different publications
- 15 Tridion 2013 vs 2011 SP1 architecture
- View more network posts →