I have worked at LzLabs as a software developer since 2016, where I am responsible for COBOL and PL/I compiler runtime development and compiler integration, and legacy C370 runtime implementation. Before LzLabs, I worked for IBM for close to 20 years, working on the lowest level guts of DB2 LUW. I spend too much of my free time, when I can find it, enjoying recreational mathematics, physics and engineering studies. At http://peeterjoot.com/ you can find my book on geometric algebra applications to electromagnetism, free pdfs of class notes for many of the physics and engineering courses that I have taken, and my musings about math, physics, programming, and other random topics that have caught my interest.
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Mathematica 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 365 365 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 What's the point of g++ -Wreorder?
- 77 Is there a syntax for single-line comments for notebooks?
- 45 what does "Warning--entry type for "..." isn't style-file defined" mean?
- 45 Is there something like DensityPlot3D to visualize atomic orbitals?
- 41 Clear complains that a subscripted variable is not a symbol or a string?
- 40 Embedding videos and animations
- 34 Good ways to organize and document collections of mathematica notebooks?
- View more network posts →