My name is Willow Marsden and I’m a freelance graphic designer.
In my spare time I’m a keen amateur photographer; I love my Canon Kiss X4 and take it everywhere with me. I also write - I used to write poetry but lately I've been leaning towards a book. Plus, I'm going to be starting a blog about Aspergers Syndrome, which I have.
Staying on the topic of Asperger’s; I have spent a lot of time in the past trying to help people who also have the Syndrome and it is still a big part of my life. As well as my series of fairly well received video blogs, I'm making plans to expand the work I do on the internet so that I can reach more people.
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '13 at 0:25
Top network posts
- 29 What do I do when I quote a price for a design but the client keeps asking for revisions and redesigns?
- 17 Is a Photoshop EPS file a vector format?
- 13 Can I get a mortgage if I'm employed by my own company, rather than self employed?
- 11 If I make a design in RGB mode and then change it to CMYK how will it look when it's printed?
- 10 Feedback on Basic Website Logo
- 8 Google Web Fonts or Typekit?
- 5 Having Difficulties With The Pen Tool In Photoshop CS6
- View more network posts →