In our lab, we take things to the limit... the CBS limit.
Deep South USA
Member for 7 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '14 at 20:53
Top network posts
- 34 Natural Bond Orbital analysis: Significance of stabilization energy determined by 2nd order perturbation
- 34 What do the quantum numbers actually signify?
- 31 Suggest methods and basis sets for a variety of systems
- 30 Is there an energy cost associated with flipping the spin of an electron?
- 29 Starting a PhD; Any guides to setting up a 'system'?
- 27 Dipole moment of cis-2-butene
- 23 How can I determine if there are π-π interactions between an amide and an aromatic ring in a protein?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (1)
13 Computational Chemistry, official location? Feb 2 '12