Loves designing and engineering highly scalable systems, with several multi-million dollar systems under my belt, including as backend architect and lead engineer for critical financial transaction system handling $750MM annual transactions for 6 million customers.
Currently serves as VP of Engineering at bukalapak.com, one of the largest e-marketplace in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Top network posts
- 174 Converting array to list in Java
- 126 How to check if a String is numeric in Java
- 87 Conversion of nanoseconds to milliseconds and nanoseconds < 999999 in Java
- 42 Putting detailed REST error message in HTTP Warning header, good/bad idea?
- 21 Configure Eclipse to pre-bundle App Engine classes into a single JAR for faster warm-up
- 20 What is the "soft private memory limit" in GAE?
- 18 What's a good name for a method that gets or creates an object?
- View more network posts →