The signal to noise ratio of information on the internet has become way too low in recent years so I'm very interested in projects that do something to improve that ratio. Stack Exchange certainly fits the bill, as do some of the topics discussed in my blog, www.filterjoe.com.
Other professions and hobbies include natural/organic food, investing, reading gadgets, games, biking, and spending time with my son who also likes games (but he likes baseball even more).
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 3 '16 at 16:20
- Board & Card Games 8.7k 8.7k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Ebooks 944 944 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 559 559 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 266 266 66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 42 How do you make Settlers of Catan work well for 2 players? (Problems and play-tested solution described, alternatives requested)
- 35 Which of the 5 resources in Settlers of Catan (base version) is most important? Why?
- 33 How do game designers come up with suggested (or minimum) age requirements for games?
- 32 In Ticket to Ride, how do you overcome bad initial tickets?
- 25 How to Measure Luck vs Skill in Games?
- 24 How to synchronize Kindle collections across all devices, including older Kindles?
- View more network posts →