Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 86 String Concatenation using '+' operator
- 31 How to remove time portion of date in C# in DateTime object only?
- 14 finding the actual executable and path associated to a windows service using c#
- 13 c# How to deal with Newline character, when moving strings to resources for Localization purpose?
- 9 Queen's Gambit Accepted line for white
- 9 Should I Use Path.GetRandomFileName or use a Guid?
- 8 Multithreaded file copy
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.