atlantiza / アトランチザ
I studied Japanese on my own to some degree for about 5 years. This year, I have finally enrolled in a Japanese course at college. I plan to ask some of my questions on the Japanese Stack Exchange as to not bother my teacher too much with questions unrelated to our current studies... I'm also a Linguistics major, so I may browse the Linguistics Stack Exchange from time to time. Hopefully I will be asking and answering there too one day!
Member for 9 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '13 at 1:10
- Anime & Manga 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Area 51 902 902 11 silver badge2020 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 101 101 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 47 What is the difference between いえ and うち?
- 35 Have there been any anime with actual product placement?
- 33 Is No Face from Spirited Away based on any traditional Japanese legends?
- 32 Why is the Japanese currency pronounced "yen" in English?
- 28 What is the proper romanization of the wolf-girl's name?
- 25 In Madoka Magica, are the girls' powers related to their wishes?
- 24 What is the difference between 見える【みえる】／聞こえる【きこえる】 and 見られる【みられる】／聞ける【きける】?
- View more network posts →