Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
- Stack Overflow 105.1k 105.1k 33 gold badges156156 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 32.3k 32.3k 6060 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Physics 13.6k 13.6k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Sound Design 6k 6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 114 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 94 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 81 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 79 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 71 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 61 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →