Functional programming enthusiast, audio engineer & musician. Whilst not busy with any of that, I study physics at Universität zu Köln / Bonn-Cologne Graduate School.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 23:11
- Stack Overflow 88.1k 88.1k 33 gold badges126126 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 22.4k 22.4k 4141 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Physics 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.8k 5.8k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 104 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 72 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 62 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 59 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →