Functional programming enthusiast, audio engineer & musician. Whilst not busy with any of that, I study physics at Universität zu Köln / Bonn-Cologne Graduate School.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '19 at 23:11
- Stack Overflow 91.7k 91.7k 33 gold badges131131 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 25.6k 25.6k 4545 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Physics 11.6k 11.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.9k 5.9k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 106 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 76 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 69 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- 60 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →