All around easy going person who loves software development, learning new things, good food and drink, and DIY. Intrigued by the maker movement. Fascinated by the art of graphic design. Like to get my hands dirty in other disciplines. Know enough about some things to be really good at it. In other cases, know enough to be dangerous. I sometimes ask dumb questions. Bare with me.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '13 at 22:47
- Super User 630 630 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 613 613 22 gold badges88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Pets 591 591 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 453 453 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- User Experience 243 243 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What can I do to ease my dogs' fear of loud noises?
- 27 How can I view the HTML of a Thunderbird e-mail?
- 17 Visual C++ Unmanaged Code: Use /EHa or /EHsc for C++ exceptions?
- 15 What will help an aging dog with arthritis?
- 14 Nagging the user with double message box for something that is important.
- 9 How should I clean, or care for, a banneton (brotform, proofing basket)?
- View more network posts →