Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematica 31.5k 31.5k 33 gold badges9898 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Mathematics 27.3k 27.3k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 350 350 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 68 Möbius transformations revealed
- 62 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 62 Numerically solving Helmholtz equation in 2D for arbitrary shapes
- 62 Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- 61 How to make a 3D globe?
- 54 Does this Fractal Have a Name?
- View more network posts →