"Enterprise" developer/architect with an EE background and experience/interest in:
- Microsoft .NET / Visual Studio
- VB/VBA (although I try to forget)
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- Web Services (SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (WebForms, MVC, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.)
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management
- and probably a bunch of other things...
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 6 months
76 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '15 at 16:21
- Stack Overflow 110.7k 110.7k 2323 gold badges237237 silver badges320320 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 53k 53k 2222 gold badges176176 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 40.2k 40.2k 1010 gold badges8484 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33.2k 33.2k 77 gold badges6767 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 819 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 539 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 488 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 395 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 376 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 310 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →