"Enterprise" developer/architect with an EE background and experience/interest in:
- Microsoft .NET / Visual Studio
- VB/VBA (although I try to forget)
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- Web Services (SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (WebForms, MVC, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.)
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management
- and probably a bunch of other things...
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 10 years, 2 months
76 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '15 at 16:21
- Stack Overflow 113.2k 113.2k 2323 gold badges245245 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 53.7k 53.7k 2222 gold badges183183 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 41.3k 41.3k 1010 gold badges8585 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 33.6k 33.6k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 847 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 556 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 521 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 409 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 394 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 315 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →