"Enterprise" developer/architect with an EE background and experience/interest in:
- Microsoft .NET / Visual Studio
- VB/VBA (although I try to forget)
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- Web Services (SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (WebForms, MVC, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.)
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management
- and probably a bunch of other things...
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 9 years, 2 months
75 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '15 at 16:21
- Stack Overflow 106.7k 106.7k 2323 gold badges233233 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 50.6k 50.6k 2222 gold badges176176 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 38.7k 38.7k 1010 gold badges8383 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 28.5k 28.5k 77 gold badges6666 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 798 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 519 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 476 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 384 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 367 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 305 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →