"Enterprise" developer/architect with an EE background and experience/interest in:
- Microsoft .NET / Visual Studio
- VB/VBA (although I try to forget)
- SQL Server, SQL CE
- Web Services (SOAP, WSE, WCF)
- Web Applications (WebForms, MVC, JS)
- Embedded Systems (HCxx, PIC, etc.)
- UI Design & Data Visualization
- Project Management
- and probably a bunch of other things...
- Stack Overflow 116.9k 116.9k 2424 gold badges254254 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 54.2k 54.2k 2424 gold badges187187 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.7k 42.7k 1010 gold badges9191 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 34.2k 34.2k 77 gold badges6969 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 870 So Singletons are bad, then what?
- 594 How should I ethically approach user password storage for later plaintext retrieval?
- 591 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 561 What is private bytes, virtual bytes, working set?
- 440 INNER JOIN vs LEFT JOIN performance in SQL Server
- 415 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 321 C# Object Pooling Pattern implementation
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.