I have been a Medical Device Software Engineer for over 20 years and have contributed at all levels of the software development process: End-to-end system architecture, object-oriented design, user interfaces, enterprise workflow and networking, real-time data transport, testing methodologies, and embedded hardware interfaces.
Top network posts
- 44 What is the impact of Thread.Sleep(1) in C#?
- 41 socket.shutdown vs socket.close
- 15 Can 'Agile' be applied to Healthcare IT teams?
- 13 .NET - What's the best way to implement a "catch all exceptions handler"
- 12 How to access the current Subversion build number?
- 11 Tracing versus Logging and how does log4net fit in?
- 6 UserControl as an interface, but visible in the Designer
- View more network posts →