I am (or was) a Physics / Computer Science major with interests in distributed and parallel computing, computational physics, and web application development.
I dabble in plenty of Physics related things from time to time, but I mostly spend my time programming in C++, C# and Mathematica. I have a rather obsessive interest in distributed computing and parallel computing in general.
My most recent interests are within web application development in the ASP.NET MVC3 framework and in high performance computing with visualization.
Disclaimer: The questions and answers provided by me on this website do not represent the views of my employer. They are purely my own and are not meant to represent that of my employer.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '14 at 15:11
Top network posts
- 72 How should I do floating point comparison?
- 49 How can I manually generate a .pyc file from a .py file
- 41 Math behind Google leap second smear formula
- 36 How can I force a query to not use a index on a given table?
- 33 How do I use Web.Config transform on my connection strings?
- 33 Speeding up this fractal-generating code
- 31 Asynchronous evaluation: Is it possible?
- View more network posts →