With close to a decade of experience within the software industry, spanning a variety of domains; I pride myself in having a very strong work ethic and passion for technology and software. I constantly strive to improve my knowledge on a daily basis, and always push best practices and code quality in every role I take.
I am currently a consultant software developer, focusing on delivering high-quality software to clients and helping to upgrade the skills on the team. With a keen eye for detail and the ability to visualise software architecture on a distributed scale; I thrive off of building complex systems to solve a multitude of business problems, and can adapt my code style and working structure to suit the needs of the team and company.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 939 939 22 gold badges99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 398 398 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Project Management 321 321 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 271 C# Iterate through Class properties
- 54 Is weight training useful in martial arts?
- 17 How do I escape a comma when using a markup extension?
- 17 Exercises to improve balance when kicking
- 16 Access directive's isolate scope from within transcluded content
- 16 Can you catch a Exception<T> Where T is any type?
- 14 Addition of Inline Quotes
- View more network posts →