With close to a decade of experience within the software industry, spanning a variety of domains; I pride myself in having a very strong work ethic and passion for technology and software. I constantly strive to improve my knowledge on a daily basis, and always push best practices and code quality in every role I take.
I am currently a consultant software developer, focusing on delivering high-quality software to clients and helping to upgrade the skills on the team. With a keen eye for detail and the ability to visualise software architecture on a distributed scale; I thrive off of building complex systems to solve a multitude of business problems, and can adapt my code style and working structure to suit the needs of the team and company.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 509 509 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 388 388 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Project Management 216 216 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 166 166 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 C# Iterate through Class properties
- 51 Is weight training useful in martial arts?
- 17 Exercises to improve balance when kicking
- 16 Access directive's isolate scope from within transcluded content
- 16 How do I escape a comma when using a markup extension?
- 14 Can you catch a Exception<T> Where T is any type?
- 13 Invoking Private / Protected Methods Via Reflection From The Same Object Instance (or Base)
- View more network posts →