StackExchange now has a site on Sustainability and related subjects. Visit it now!
- Can I recycle plastics at home by melting and molding?
- Why shouldn't meat be placed in my compost pile?
- Producing my own energy options in urban area with windows but no roof access?
- How do I determine what my biggest personal impact on global warming is?
Proposals I find interesting (if you do too, please commit to them!)
Sites already in beta where I participate:
Member for 7 years, 9 months
43 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 13:41
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 10.8k 10.8k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Area 51 4.7k 4.7k 33 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Buddhism 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 344 How to access data/data folder in Android device?
- 180 Detect if Android device has Internet connection
- 168 Eclipse: Enable autocomplete / content assist
- 55 Can Trump undo the UN climate change agreement (Paris Agreement)?
- 31 How do I find an eco-friendly laptop?
- 26 Which tree consumes most carbon dioxide and poisonous gases?
- 26 New Line Issue when copying data from SQL Server 2012 to Excel
- View more network posts →