StackExchange now has a site on Sustainability and related subjects. Visit it now!
- Can I recycle plastics at home by melting and molding?
- Why shouldn't meat be placed in my compost pile?
- Producing my own energy options in urban area with windows but no roof access?
- How do I determine what my biggest personal impact on global warming is?
Proposals I find interesting (if you do too, please commit to them!)
Sites already in beta where I participate:
Member for 8 years, 1 month
43 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '19 at 13:41
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 12.3k 12.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Area 51 4.7k 4.7k 33 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 358 How to access data/data folder in Android device?
- 182 Detect if Android device has Internet connection
- 178 Eclipse: Enable autocomplete / content assist
- 55 Can Trump undo the UN climate change agreement (Paris Agreement)?
- 32 How do I find an eco-friendly laptop?
- 28 Which tree consumes most carbon dioxide and poisonous gases?
- 27 How can I access the files in "/data/data" and copy them into memory card without root?
- View more network posts →