I am a software engineer and business person with over a decade of industry experience and a bias towards Apple platforms.
I have deep understanding in both iOS (Cocoa-touch) and OS X (Cocoa) software ecosystems – including design patterns, code practices, and human interface guidelines. I have good knowledge of graphics, custom controls, persistence, and multi-processing frameworks in these platforms which contributes to developing end-user applications with superior user experience.
Software architecture is my second nature – writing architecture documents and providing the graphic artifacts that comes along with it. Having long experiences in mobile applications (since Palm OS), maintaining two blogs, and being a certified Java Enterprise Architect helps me in this regard. On the functional side, I am proficient with agile application development – creating sprint tasks, maintaining the backlog, and mentoring less-experienced mobile developers. I do code reviews, unit tests coverage, Xcode build automation, and manage the git repository.
Moreover I am able to take on a good amount of user-interface design tasks myself – drawing wireframes, mockups, or even icons. Similarly I am capable in writing press releases and do content marketing. These skills came from the challenges when marketing my own products.
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Ask Different 987 987 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 815 815 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 168 jQuery get the location of an element relative to window
- 49 How to run single test case in Xcode?
- 27 Checking Objective-C block type?
- 26 How to present UIAlertController when not in a view controller?
- 21 APFS folder encryption?
- 19 Why iOS apps signed with development or enterprise certificates launch slower?
- View more network posts →