I'm an automated and manual tester, specializing in the use of Automated QA's TestComplete testing tool for load testing and regression testing
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '11 at 2:23
Top network posts
- 29 When writing manual test cases and scripts, how much detail is too much detail when documenting the steps?
- 22 What benefit does having developer experience or background have on the effectiveness of a tester?
- 21 How does a tester's perspective towards software differ from a developer's?
- 19 What is the difference between "automated testing" and "automated regression testing"?
- 16 How do you calculate the number of virtual concurrent users to use in a load test given data on actual site traffic?
- 14 What are the common themes present in both Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" and Jordan's "Wheel of Time"?
- 12 What are the challenges around the integration of Manual and Automated Tests?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 13 '11