- Computational Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 679 679 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 648 648 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 531 531 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 435 435 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Can a commercial airplane fly in an inverted position as depicted in Flight?
- 22 Intel Fortran Compiler: tips on optimization at compilation
- 22 Flames with no gravity?
- 21 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 19 Parking a telescope at a Lagrange point: is this a good idea from a debris point of view?
- 17 With iTunes DJ gone from iTunes 11, what's a good replacement solution?
- 16 Is current state-of-the-art additive manufacturing (aka 3D printing) good enough to build parts out of Moon/Mars dust?
- View more network posts →