From grassroots AppleSoft Basic and Assembly, to VB6 and C#/VB.NET - I have seen coding evolve into something anyone can do. However, it takes serious dedication to become a programmer.
I have been working with MEF to better learn usage and techniques. I am also interested in open source projects and looking for opportunities with XNA. I have experience with TCP, Sql and MySql, and Lua integration. Also, I am looking to gain some experience with Ruby.
Never 'try', always 'do'. 'Try' is an ingredient for failure - paraphrased from 'I Love You Man'.
San Diego, CA
Member for 11 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 8 '18 at 1:02
- Stack Overflow 18.9k 18.9k 1515 gold badges8282 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge22 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 616 616 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 635 When should I use a struct rather than a class in C#?
- 131 Shortcut or button for copying posted code from Stack Overflow
- 100 How to make WinForms UserControl fill the size of its container
- 41 DataGridView.Clear()
- 36 Lambda for Dummies....anyone, anyone? I think not
- 34 Inserting an IEnumerable<T> collection with Dapper errors out with "class is not supported by Dapper."
- 34 Adjusting spacing between usercontrols in a FlowLayoutPanel
- View more network posts →